PANCHA KARMA RETREAT
Pancha Karma. “Pancha” meaning five and “Karma” meaning therapy or action, refers to an intensive detoxification program using five actions or procedures to remove toxins from the body and mind. It is an ideal and correct solution and is a totally holistic detoxification. This is because it not only works on the physical system but also on the mental, emotional, and subtle energies. “Ayurveda recognises that we are not the same. We are all unique and therefore need something different.”
How Pancha Karma can Benefit You
- Eliminate toxins and toxic conditions from your body and mind
- Restore your constitutional balance improving health and wellness
- Strengthen your immune system and become more resistant to illness
- Reverse the negative effects of stress on your body and mind thereby slowing the aging process
- Enhance your self-reliance, strength, energy, vitality and mental clarity
- Bring about deep relaxation and sense of well-being
- “restorative, healing, corrective and a deeply enlightening rich experience”
About the Retreat
- Individual Consultation
- Personalised Pancha Karma or Ayurvedic Program
- Private accommodation in the quiet, lush, green and beautiful Adelaide Hills
- Specially prepared Ayurvedic meals
- Daily personalised treatments
- Daily Yoga & Meditation
- Evening Ayurveda and Yoga discussions
- Nature walks
- Caring and nurturing environment
- Post retreat support
Your treatment will be designed according to your Dosha imbalance.
Living Life the Ayurvedic way…
Resident Ayurvedic Doctor
Dr. (Vaidya) Shweta Rao is a qualified Ayurvedic Practitioner from India, with more than 8 years experience consulting in the field of Ayurveda. She graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Ayurvedic medicine and surgery from one of the renowned colleges in Mumbai (India). She is also a certified yoga instructor from Yoga Vidya Dhaam Nasik (India).
She believes that a proper blend of Ayurvedic lifestyle, diet and yoga is essential for a healthy body, mind and soul and for establishing harmony amongst them. Dr. Shweta, also believes that one cannot control the extrinsic factors which affect our health but one can always make the intrinsic system strong enough with the help of Ayurveda.
A program will be tailored to each individual’s requirements. The investment will be from approximately $300 a day which will include two or three treatments.
Accomodation costs are not included and where required will be quoted separately.
- $500 Deposit per person is required upon booking to secure reservation.
- Full Balance is required 10 days prior to arrival.
- Payments are non-refundable but may be transferred to another date or another person within a 12 month period (fees apply).
- An amendment fee of $500 is payable if you postpone within 14 days of your arrival.
- A amendment fee of $50 is payable if you need to postpone more than 14 days outside of your arrival date.
We highly recommend that travelling guests purchase suitable comprehensive travel insurance prior to travelling to Ayurveda Village. Ayurveda Village will not be held responsible or liable for any costs associated with your travel arrangements.
Accomodation is available upon request. Bookings are limited so please book in advance.
Student and Pensioner rates per night are:
- $125 for shared accommodation – twin single beds.
- $165 for single accommodation – king size bed.
Normal rates per night are:
- $155 for shared accommodation – twin single beds.
- $195 for single accommodation – king size bed.
* Accommodation prices include simple Ayurvedic meals.